Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meline123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 03:05 PM
    About my beagle
    I have a 3 year old beagle that is scraching so bad that she is making her self bleed and scabe up bu tthere is no hair lose what can I do for dry skin if that's the case is you coud help me I would aprishat it thank you karen
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2006, 04:32 PM
    If most of her calories come from a commercial dog chow, you brush her regularly, and seldom if ever bathe her, the solution likely will have to come from a vet. If the fleas are out this time of year where you live, that could be the problem too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Still need help on my beagle pup [ 5 Answers ]

I am still having the same problems as before with my beagle... the kennel training for us has been hell... I thought dogs aren't supposed to pooh in their sleeping space and eating place?. is it just a phase pups go through when they pee when they haven't seen you in awhile?. im getting all kinds...

Beagle puppy help! [ 4 Answers ]

I am a new beagle owner whose name is molly and is 10 weeks old. The breeder from which I purchased Molly did not housetrain her. I did some research and I hear that beagles are hard to housetrain. Well I'm stressed out because here I am with this cute puppy bad see pees and poohs everywhere... im...

Beagle Puppy [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a beagle puppy from a breeder and he is about 8 weeks old. For the first few days I had him he was great, he was very playful and easy going. Now he tends to growl and snap at anyone who grabs him and interrupts the activity he is engaged with currently. Now this is a problem but...

Need help beagle [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 4 years old He has gotten very sick and I cannot afford to take him to a vet. He has become very tired won't eat and is drinking some water but not much .He is an outside dog he has had all his shots. I went and purchased some penecillin to see if that would help but his condition is not...

My beagle has parvo [ 1 Answers ]

Well I've had a few post in here about my beagles bad habits... and I have not had to ask questions reason being my beagle (molly) has made a huge improvement... she has become such a good puppy... but anyway I've been noticing her stool to be slimmy and mucusy... and her throwing up... so I just...

View more questions Search