Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monica1325 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2010, 04:44 PM
    Pregnancy symptoms but negative tests
    Been tracking periods for well over year now, normally come on time (+/- 2 days) LMP was 8-19-10... on 9-22-10 spotting ( not even enough for pantyliner) nausea, dizziness, but 4 negative test (including dr given urine test).
    sunshinechild69 Posts: 48, Reputation: 4

Sep 28, 2010, 05:49 PM

Wait another week or two. If no positive test then and u still haven't gotten period go to doctor and ask for a blood test. Good luck
    monica1325 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2010, 10:41 PM
    Have now Completely missed October period, Still getting negative pregnancy test. Making an appt with Gyno next week!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

Pregnancy symptoms but 2 negative tests [ 1 Answers ]

Over the last couple of days I've been getting pregnancy symptoms. M period is nearly 2 weeks late and usually regular. My boobs seem loads bigger, I need the toilet more often, my belly is bloated, I'm constipated and have the blue veins going to my nipples. I went to the doctors and did a test,...

Pregnancy symptoms, negative tests [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected on the 12 of December 2007. I've been having a few symptoms of being pregnant, but when I took to a home pregnancy test the both were negative. Was it still to early to take them for them to detect it, or could there be something wrong in my body?:(

Negative tests but pregnancy symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I've missed my period by a month and a half and I'm always on time because I am on the pill. I've had all the pregnancy symptoms. Morning sickness, soar swollen breasts, soar nipples that are larger and darker then usual, dizziness, fatigue, cravings, food aversions, and discharge which I've never...

View more questions Search