Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reeree44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 10:52 PM
    Making lower level developer?
    I have heard that you can make a lower level developer by mixing a developer (say 40 volume) with an equal amt of distilled water (which would then make 20 volume)... is this correct? I'm afraid to try, my hair's been through enough experiments already!:confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 1, 2007, 04:28 PM
    I do not recommend getting a 40 volume developer, 40 volume developers are the strongest volume peroxide developers and they can damage your hair. Most hair color formulas today work with a 10, 20 or 30 volume developer. You may want to select a 20 volume developer instead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower left abdomen and lower backpain [ 3 Answers ]

My lower left abdomen really hurts with my lower backpain and its just happen right after my husband and I have sex,but before that I frequently feel numb un my left arm and leg. :confused: someone help me...

Data Base Developer [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to find Data Base developer Kevin Kirchman? Is he still working on search engines?

I'm about to lower the boom [ 11 Answers ]

I am engaged to a man who had the misfortune of marrying a woman who is in this country illegally from Canada... can you believe that, Canada no less! When he married her she had three little kids (all born here) and he had another with her... what a smart guy, huh? He caught her with another guy...

Lower Abdominal Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 30 years old and have been trying to get pregnant for 4 months. Last month my husband and I had sex the day before and day of ovulation. The following few weeks I was feeling really nauseous and was sure that I was pregnant, however, I got my period exactly on day 29 as usual. I still did not...

View more questions Search