Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fixityourself Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 09:31 PM
    Kenmore won't heat
    I'm having trouble with the kenmore dryer heating. I have this duel control thermostat and was wondering what it should read? The meter on the lower leads reads continuity until temperature is reached, but the 2 leads on top read open and I figure that this is my problem. I have a diagram but the wire colors don't match the machine model #417 83042201. Thank you chuck hewitt
    candykitten70 Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Dec 30, 2006, 06:31 AM
    There is an event at your local sears today 12/30... You can ask a technician for free. It is going on from 10-6. take advantage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Dryer won't heat [ 16 Answers ]

I have a heavy duty Kenmore Elite dryer for about 5 years (bought new) but it doesn't heat now. Power works fine. The inside part turns/tumbles fine. Light works when you open the door. We clean lint out each time. Just doesn't heat on any of the dial settings. I've switched power at the...

Kenmore dryer help / No heat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 80 series Super capacity plus dryer. Model# 77832791 77832 that is not heating. Sounds like after it runs for about 30 seconds that it is trying to fire up but then doesn't. I consider myself to be handy and could probably fix it with some help. Any idea where I should start? Does...

Kenmore dyer with no heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore dyer series 110 Serial #ms4002505 Runnning but io have no heat Circuit breaker checked and is okay.. lint removed... is it possible I need a new heating element as I have had it approimately 2years Tks [email protected]

Kenmore dishwasher won't heat water [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new Kenmore Elite dishwasher. I have checked the water during the Hi Temp wash cycle and the sani rinse cycle and it isn't any hotter than 133 degrees, the temp of the water from my water heater. The instructions say the water should be at a minimum of 129 from the tap and I always run the...

Kenmore dryer runs but does not heat [ 3 Answers ]

My Kenmore dryer just stopped heating but it runs. The model number no is 110.62994101. I need help on how to fix it. If possible with diagram on How to change any part.

View more questions Search