Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaenikeah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 05:19 AM
    How do I get my navy husband to help support me?
    Hi,my husband and I have been married for 6 years and out of those 6yrs we've only been together the first year after that he abandoned me to this day. My question is, since he's in the navy "am i entitled to 6 years of backpay"?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 23, 2010, 05:34 AM

What country do you reside in?

Have you consulted a divorce attorney and filed for separation/divorce?
    dano808080 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 04:40 PM
    Go see an attorney. Consultation is free. He should be able to get support and attach his paycheck, if necessary.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2010, 04:49 PM

Hello j:

Contact his commanding officer.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can child support take money from my new husband [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a stay at home mom I've had custudy of my son for the last 10 years now he wants to live with his dad.I don't work because I have 3 other children ages 4,5,8.icurrently do not work. How much child support would they force me to pay and can they take it from my new husband?

Ex-husband never paid child support [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-husband never paid child support and I have raised both of my children without his financial help. In the original divorce papers it says he has to pay child support but never did. Now the children are 28 & 32 and really could use these funds. Can I sue my ex-husband for back child support in...

Does my husband have to support me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, OK I have been married to my husband for over 20 years.. We both live in Oklahoma.. I have been living on my own and he lives with my daughter.. (just recently). I found out that I have cancer and it has been pretty rough well my husband gets a check from the social security and a military...

Navy husband with depressed wife. [ 4 Answers ]

I am in the navy stationed in Florida.my wife has been down and thinks she has depression. I tried calling central appointmentsto make an appointment but they said thgey don't deal with mental health. Anyone with some advice or where to turn to would greatly help us both.

My husband refusing to support me and my children [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am in a bit of dilemma. I am married and have two young children. My husband is not a British, but he is the only one employed in our household. As I am a full time mum to a four year old and a one year old. My husband does not always financially support me, I have got bills outstanding and...

View more questions Search