Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dr91864 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 08:53 PM
    My husband is only happy when with his friends
    My husband seems happy only when he is with his friends. The minute he is not around them, he is a different person.
    meaghan86 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 09:03 PM
    Would you mind elaborating a bit, like how his friends are, how the two of you are together?
    dano808080 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 04:23 PM
    First, let him relax and be himself. He enjoys his friends and it's healthy--don't consider them competition.

As for you, work on being more of a friend to your husband. Easier said than done I know, but find common interests and activities you like. Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 24, 2010, 11:28 AM

Why can't you go enjoy your friends?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best friends husband is cheating [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, how do I handle this one. I accidentally found out that my best friends husband was listing and replying to personal ads online. How do I know... the idot replied to me. He did not know it was me... so I played the part for a day to get him to send me a pic to make sure it was him... now I...

My friends husband cosign for a apartment and she use her first name and my friends s [ 1 Answers ]

My friends husband use as a cosigner for a apt lease without her knowledge and they use another name with the husband last name and thet want to get out of the lease what is the procedure to go tru this the landlord said that the husband can be out off the lease if the other tenant will find...

Got dumped. No contact for a month. Happy. Afraid she'll guilt me to stay friends. [ 20 Answers ]

Hey guys. I've posted this on one of the stickies but I thought I'd post a separate thread on it. So here's the rundown: been with girlfriend for five years. She breaks up with me because she says she doesn't know what she wants in life and that she needs to figure it out first before wanting...

Lusting for best friends husband. [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I am new to this forum. I need help. I am lusting day and night over my best friends husband. I think he likes me too. What can I do? I am married but can't help thinking about my best friends husband. I often catch him looking at me smiling at dinner parties. I look forward to seeing him. I...

View more questions Search