Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haanz92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 12:33 PM
    AsalamWalekum.if prayng to dead saint is shirk,then to do salaami to them is shirk?
    Asalaam Walekum... my name is hana... I know that praying to a dead saint is shirk.. like people do in durgas... but is doing salaami to them or entering a durga shirk? Looking forward for your answer... thankyou...
    De Maria Posts: 1,359, Reputation: 52
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2010, 03:47 PM

You might want to repeat this question on the Muslim board.
    ShineYourEyes Posts: 13, Reputation: -5

Oct 15, 2010, 02:02 PM
    All the religious leaders in the world died and buried, except Jesus Christ who is alive forever. All others have their grave yards here and there, but Jesus Christ. Confirm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which Saint to Ask for Help... [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is a particular Saint that helps with depression? How about protection over children?

Catholic's-- Saint Bernadette [ 17 Answers ]

I need to know what Saint Bernadettes ministry was. I read something about infirmary but wasn't sure how it applied to her being a saint. Like what does she mean to people today? Like I know that one of the saints people pray when they lose their keys. Is she included in a similar prayer? I...

Yves Saint-Laurent is dead [ 1 Answers ]

The great French designer died today at aged 71. What a loss Fashion icon Yves Saint Laurent dead at 71 - CNN.com

A Saint? [ 7 Answers ]

I have heard of Saints in different contexts. I am curious to know how is one defined as a saint in Christianity? What acts or non-acts does it take a person to be named a saint? Is the title used during the lifetime of a particular person or is the title given after the person passes...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

View more questions Search