Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tobahinda Posts: 141, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 04:38 PM
    I can't figure out how to load a picture with my question
    Before I ask my question AGAIN I really don't know how to load a picture to identify it. Help
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 05:25 PM

One way to get a picture for everyone to see in any message board is to use a outside service then post the link here.

This is a good one and its free.

Ref:

TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2010, 05:31 PM

Hello t:

I upload them into my album here and then link them. I don't know if it makes a difference which skin you have, but uploading pics is easy, and self explanatory. Go to your profile and look for something like "photo albums" on the left side of the page.

excon

PS> (edited) I looked. It says "pictures and albums".

Sep 14, 2010, 07:18 PM
    I have the picture in My Documents and also in my pictures but I still don't understand how to load it on Ask Me
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2010, 07:57 PM

Hello again, t:

I'm not the computer expert, but try this. Go to the pictures part on your profile page. Click on it. Somewhere it asks if you want to upload pictures. Click on it. Then you can browse your pictures on your hard drive and upload. Once the picture is in your album, click on it. It will give you a URL and a local address. Copy the local address. Paste it in the space where you're asking your question.

Here's hoping that's enough.

excon
    thatcomedian Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Sep 15, 2010, 09:05 AM

Or you could reply to your post and click on the paperclip.

Sep 15, 2010, 10:15 AM
    I give up
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Sep 15, 2010, 10:23 AM

Have a look in forum help and if you can't see the anwswer there, then post your question there. There is some stuff about adding photos but not sure if the way they are worded is relevant to what you are trying to do. Sorry I don't know either, but you will surely get the help you need there. Guess the computer whizz-kids don't look in the art bit very often.
    thatcomedian Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Sep 15, 2010, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tobahinda View Post
    I give up
    You have to hit "quote user" in order to see the paper clip.

Or like others have said add the photos to a photo sharing site like photobucket.com or flickr.com or picasa and post a link to photos.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

There are load case A and B at different roof angle in the Figure 6-18A of ASCE-7, 05 [ 0 Answers ]

I need a help. There are load case A and B in the Figure 6-18A of ASCE-7, 05, but I could not figure out what is case A or B. I design a structure to protect equipments ( 480V transformer & switchgear) from raining and snowing. The steel deck roof is 15' -0" width x 51'-0" long, its slope is 1/2"...

View more questions Search