Ask
    Tanisha1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 02:04 PM
    Clear Essence Platinum Line Advanced Complex Fade Gel
    Has anyone tried this product?

Please let me know... thanks!
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Sep 19, 2010, 06:40 AM
    If you try it please report back and tell use how it goes. I see it has the same percentage of HQ 2% but with added acids, might work slightly better than their other products with any exfoliating ingredients.

Oct 23, 2010, 12:16 PM
    Comment on Sasssy's post
    I tried Raw African Black Soap and it made me break out I hate it lol..

Oct 23, 2010, 12:27 PM
    Comment on Sasssy's post
    55H+ Strong Bleaching Treatment.. how many shades did u lighten?
    I'm afraid to use bleaching stuff

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear Pool Suction Line to Filter [ 3 Answers ]

There seems to be some kind of obstruction in the suction line between my inground pool and the filter. Water is not being drawn into the filter to be cleaned. How do I clear the line so the water can be filtered. I have called one plumber who came out with a roto rooter line but he said the...

Sometimes when I'm on line my computer screen will trun white and then clear. [ 1 Answers ]

My screen will sometime turn white and stop working.. why is it doing this?

55H+ cristalline with hot movate gel and neoprosone gel [ 100 Answers ]

I just ordered some 55h+ cristalline glycerin and some hot movate gel and neoprposone gel. I plan to mix all the ingredients together and use on my body 2x daily. On my face, I will use clearqucik gel mixed with the exclusive fair and white whitenizer gel crème and the serum and some black soap on...

Toilet is clogged, but main line seems to be clear [ 3 Answers ]

Have a ongoing problem with my toilet and I am at my wit's end. I am trying not to call a plumber, because the last time someone snaked the drain, he was here for ten minutes and charged me $240. So... the toilet has been clogging and slow draining for a couple of months now. I have tried all...

Google advanced advanced search [ 2 Answers ]

I understand that not all special operators work together in Google advanced searching... How can I do a Google search for webpages containing a word in the url AND a term on the page? For example, at stgabrielradio.com homepage is the term "monsignor lane". ... so if I were searching for...

View more questions Search