Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rami1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Help me right letter to ex wife I don't know?
    Want right letter to my ex wife but I need help because don't now how I right ***
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 06:37 PM

To begin with, we would need to know what language you want to write the letter in.

If you want to use English, then you must learn to choose the correct word. For example, the word "right" can be used to determine a direction (Go to the corner and turn right.)

If you are describing a letter, then you would use the word, "write".

I am not trying to offend you. It's just that you must stick to the language that both you and the Lady understand.

If I were trying to write to my wife, I would start by creating an outline of what I want to say to her.

This outline usually is the highlights of what you want to say, in the order you want to say them.

For example:

Years married-
    Still Love you-
    Why this is so important to you-
    Why you would hope she feels the same.-

What you are willing to do to win her back.-

Once you get the outline done, print it out and use it as a reference as you write your letter.

You can also change the flow of the letter by changing the organization on the outline. But make sure you get everything you want said included in your letter.

If you speak from the heart, then the words will be correct.

Good luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 06:54 PM

What if they want to tell them to buss off and never bother him again.

But again, why write a letter, why not go see them in person and deal with the issue
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Sep 8, 2010, 07:34 AM

Fr. Chuck,

Sorry, I thought the only reason to write the lady was to try to win her back.

My bad, I always come down on the side of marriage.

And yes, you are correct, the poster could have several other reasons for writing his ex-wife.

So sorry.
    dano808080 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 04:28 PM
    Write down your thoughts and get a friend or someone else to correct the spelling and grammar. Make sure it's from the heart though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Letter to wife [ 5 Answers ]

Letter from husband to wife... My Dear Wife, You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you with your 54-year-old body can no longer supply. However, I am very happy with you and I value you as a good wife. Therefore, after reading this letter, I hope that you will not...

Write an apology letter to my wife [ 7 Answers ]

How to write an apology letter to my wife who live in another country with my three kids for abandonment due to my deportation back to my own country?

Do I need a SSN rejection letter to file for ITIN for my H4 wife [ 3 Answers ]

Hi experts, I am on H1 and filing for taxes first time for year 2008. I got married in Sep, 2008 and brought my wife to USA. So now I am filling the taxes jointly with my wife. But my wife is currently not in USA. So my question is - Do I need to get an SSN rejection letter to file for her...

I'm 21 and my wife don't what sex anymore [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. The first 4 month of my relationship was great we had sex 4 to 5 times a night then she got pregnant and we did it 1 time a day then it was 1 time a week then 1 time month 4 16 months after my son was born it was 1 every 2 weeks and then it was 3 times a week after she whated to have more kids...

View more questions Search