Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 08:42 AM
    What is causing me to have chest pain after I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted?
    I had 4 teeth extracted on Friday and I am still bleeding still swollen I have pus coming out of my mouth and I am having chest pain could this be something serious
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 09:16 AM

If you have that much infection in your mouth, and impacted teeth left for a long time can cause infection to go to other parts of your body, I would go to emergency right away and have it dealt with.

Yes it could be something serious. Were they extracted by a professional. Sounds like it was done by a hack to be quite honest if your mouth is that bad off.

Tick
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2010, 07:53 PM
    Definitely go to emerg. To help stop the bleeding bite down on a wet tea bag folded in half. Definitely sounds like you need antibiotics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wisdom teeth haven't come in yet [ 7 Answers ]

Hi! I was just wondering, by what age do your wisdom teeth usually come in? I'm not worried about it or anything, just curious. I'm 23 and mine haven't started to come in at all, but some of my friends have already had to have theirs pulled. What about people on here? What age were you when...

Rotten teeth causing ear and throat pain? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is having major problems with his teeth. 8 of them are broken and if anything gets in them or he brushes his teeth he is in severe pain for days . Now his ear , jaw and throat are starting to hurt from it. Any suggestions on what might be causing the pains?:confused:

Pain in gum behind teeth (wisdom teethe extracted 30 yrs ago) [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two weeks I had what I thought was an extremely sore throat. I now realize it is not my throat at all, it is my lower gum/jaw behind where my wisdom tooth used to be (extracted >15 yrs ago). If I press on the area it is extremely painful but there are no sores. It is also painful on...

Wisdom Teeth pain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new here, but I wanted to ask some questions about wisdom teeth. I have my upper right wisdom tooth, I can feel the others trying to come in. I am waiting on my insurance to kick in so I can have them removed. What is best for pain until I can get this done? :confused:

Wisdom tooth only halfway extracted by dentist... is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had three wisdom teeth pulled. They came through the gum like molars, so I was told they were able to be pulled. I had x-rays, etc. before the procedure. My top two came out fine. My dentist told me that part of the root was still in my jaw, but would be OK. She then tried to pull out my...

View more questions Search