Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SOSHair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 03:34 PM
    Fix my disaster hair
    I had my hair dyed a dark blond and then the botton became a nice rich brown and the top orangy brown blond. I went to a salon to get it fixed because I was getting annoyed and it was a beautiful dark brown almost black. But now after two washes it is starting to show at the top of my head the light brown blond. What do I need to do to only have one uniform color?
    karen_dream Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2010, 03:52 PM
    Buy a color care shampoo and conditoner,shampoos like head and shoulders and all those other brands just make your color fade away faster. And tell your hairstylist to keep the dye in for longer on top of your roots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it safe to have 3 lots of hair dye in 1month to try and rectify hair disaster? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I posted yesterday, with no replies yet. Basically. I have got long hair which is dark brown (dyed) base and I had bleached blonde panels. I then wanted the panels red which my colourist did and it looiked great but after just 1 wash all the red had practically gone and I was left with...

Hair disaster [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I really need help with my hair I hate it so much :( ! Here's the situation, I've been dying my hair for a few years now, once I died it black which was a massive mistake, the black is still in my hair though it's faded & has been died over brown. My hairs been died brown severel times & black...

Massive disaster, need fix by Friday [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so here's the scoop. I used to have really nice light blonde hair, it was natural, and before I dyed it, everyone told me not too... I should have listened. First I dyed my hair a chocolate/ hazelnut colour, which I love, but when it started to grow out, I dyed it a 'deep golden brown' which...

Anybody know how to fix this hair dying disaster? [ 2 Answers ]

My hair was highlighted blonde and it was really nice, but I fancyed a change and had it dyed back to brown, however, its gone really dark almost black and there are patches at the back where my blonde hasn't been covered... I know that something shouldve been put on my hair before dying it but it...

Hair disaster [ 6 Answers ]

My hair was a blonde with a hint of red and I mistakenly dyed it a light ash brown. Now my hair is grayish, dark brown almost black in some parts. I can't afford to have my hair stripped and I need to fix this. It is horrendous. I wanted to go back to my natural brown hair color. I have heard...

View more questions Search