Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karenpl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 10:36 AM
    I live in a mobile home.cant hook up my water lines to my shower ,leaking now
    Can't stop water lines from leaking from from taps in stand up shower in mobile home

Check out some similar questions!

Repair a leaking mobile home roof [ 3 Answers ]

IT IS ALMOST WINTER HERE IN MICHIGAN AND WE JUST FOUND OUT THE MOBILE HOME WE PURCHASED TO RENT OUT HAS SOME MINOR ROOF LEAKS. I CLEANNED THE ROOF OFF AND Didn't REALLY SEE ANY REAlly bad spots, like blisters or large cracks. Afeter looking at it further it appears it has been leaking for a...

Mobile Home Shower Repair [ 6 Answers ]

We are trying to repair a leaking shower. However, we've found what we are needing to do this is a 4 inch rough in valve. So far this seems impossible to find. Any ideas where we could find this part or if its called something different? Any help would be greatly appreciatied. Thanks! Becky

Fixing leaking water lines [ 3 Answers ]

Mt husband and I replaced a leaking faucet. We opened the drains to drain the water out of the system. We got all the solders done but one. There is water in the line and we can't get it out. We have tried numerous times to solder the pipe but it has a pinhole leak. Any ideas where the water is...

Mobile home shower drain [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remove the original fiberglass tub from the second bathroom. I've gotten everything out, except the drain in the floor. I have no idea how to remove this. The stopper will turn both clock & counterclockwise, but does not come apart. Help!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.