Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamaldeepsingh Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 09:50 PM
    Tell me what to do... otherwise I will suicide
    Actually I'm 17 yrs old and I'm in love with a girls but she hates me actually 6 months she had a boyfriend but I think because of me she had a break up .when she was committed with that guy I was her friend then I cut my hand and upload my hands pic on orkut
    And her boyfriend saw it and she had breakup because of me those days I was so upset that I had done this much wrong when she asked me is it you I keep quite and asked her sorry the she starts arguing with me and I keep quite and say her sorry with all my heart
    After arguing she went from there.and I send her messages on Facebook to please forgive me that I can't live without her,then she replied that "pain, hurt , love oh god u dont know d meaning even .......i will never gonna forgive u coz of u my life got in just a gr8 mess ....... just coz of u i deleted my orkut account .......*** stop doing dis coz i hate u alot n after u said abt aki i hate u more than ur imagation me n he r happy ,,........ dare u said anything abt my love ...... just a dog u r ........just keep ur **** talks abt my love to urself ok............ leave me alone ......or u want me top delete dis account"

But now after 5 months I'm still waiting for her ,I love her,every night I cry for her too much now she even don't talks to me and if she doesn't talk to me I will commit suicide please help me I know its my fault but I love her she is my god please help me its killing me
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2010, 09:54 PM

Please do not use Chat or Text Speak... It isn't allowed.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2010, 09:57 PM

What happened that caused you to breakup?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 2, 2010, 10:36 PM

but now after 5 months I'm still waiting for her ,I love her,every night I cry for her too much now she even don't talks to me and if she doesn't talk to me I will commit suicide please help me I know its my fault but I love her she is my god please help me its killing me
    She's your God? That's a lot of pressure to put on one person. So what do you think killing yourself will accomplish? Do you want to hurt her, is this a big slap in the face for her a "see what you made me do" moment?

You're 17. You're going to be in and out of love 100's of times before you find the one and only. This isn't love, this is obsession, and it's not healthy.

She's protecting herself, and who can blame her? You're talking about killing yourself unless she talks to her, that's way too much pressure, too much for her to deal with and if you love her, really love her, you wouldn't do this to her, and you wouldn't do this to yourself.

You need help, but more help than we can give you. You need to speak to a counselor and find out where all these thoughts, where this obsession, is coming from.

Killing yourself isn't the answer. It's the end. There's no turning back from that, and you have too much life left to live to do this because of a girl.

Sep 2, 2010, 11:17 PM
    Death is better than life without her I can't live without her too much of pain in my heart
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Sep 2, 2010, 11:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kamaldeepsingh View Post
    death is better than life without her i can't live without her too much of pain in my heart
    You're ONLY 17, Is she your first love? The first cut is the deepest and your first heartbreak is the worst. But trust me your life isn't worth it. You have your whole life ahead of you to find love and have someone love you back as much as you love them. You should probably be more focused on yourself right now instead of her. Find a new hobby. Delete her off your Facebook. Find new friends. Don't TALK to her anymore. And move on with your life.

Sep 2, 2010, 11:30 PM

The less you think about her and try to moveon the better off you will be and in the process you might find someone else. But you are still younge don't worry botu finding someone right now, just try to live your life like a 17 year old ad have fun

Sep 3, 2010, 12:04 AM
    I tried many times to forget her but I'm not able I love her can do anything for her but she even don't understand my feelings I just want that she talks to me when she comes front of me it ruins me then it feels like my heart will stop beating,headache,tears comes in my eyes whole the day I LOVE her I can do anything for her.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 3, 2010, 12:06 AM
    death is better than life without her i can't live without her too much of pain in my heart
    Why? What's so great about her that you're willing to die if you can't be with her? She won't even talk to you, but you'd die because of her?

Think about this. It makes no sense.

Yes you're hurting. Do you think that other people haven't gone through this? We all have. It hurts when you love someone and they don't love you back, but time will heal the wound. You may feel like crap now, but you will feel better as time goes on.

You have to forget about her, and you have to stop thinking about killing yourself over a girl. She's not a God, she's just a girl, and there are plenty more out there.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 3, 2010, 12:07 AM

Are you still in school?

Sep 3, 2010, 12:09 AM

Sometimes love isn't akways the best reason to be with someone.

All these things the tears the headaches. All these bad feelings she gives you. Do you really think that is love?

I always thought to love somebody is to feel loved. And it doesn't seem as though this woman loves you.

You need to just stop talking to her in general. Delete her number her Facebook EVERYTHING.

You have to try your best to move on. GEt a new girlfriend.

Don't stay stuck on something that is dead. You can't make anyone fall in love with you.

And you shldnt want to love someone that brings you so much pain.

Sep 3, 2010, 12:15 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Yes

Sep 3, 2010, 12:15 AM
    +2
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 3, 2010, 12:17 AM

Tell us about other things you love -- a school subject, people such as your parents, a favorite pet, a hobby.

Sep 3, 2010, 12:20 AM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Is there any other option except forgetting her... is she will never talks to me

Sep 3, 2010, 12:21 AM
    Comment on kitten420's post
    Is there any other option except forgetting her... is she will never talks to me

Sep 3, 2010, 12:57 AM
    I love music subject,my friend and my hobby is singing

Sep 3, 2010, 01:43 AM
    Please help me... :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 3, 2010, 01:53 AM
    please help me...........:(
    Honey, this is not a chat room. The people here are all volunteers and many are based in the US, therefore most of them are sleeping right now. When someone who can help you comes online, I'm sure they will answer you as soon as possible.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 3, 2010, 08:58 AM

Quote Originally Posted by kamaldeepsingh
    i love music subject,my friend and my hobby is singing
    I have a good idea! Let's write a song about her! You must be in India? When you wake up later (you and I are 12 hours apart), we can begin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search