Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neel143svp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 09:31 PM
    I have sex before 4 month and I had period regularly after having sex but now after 3
    I have sex before 4 month and I had period regularly after having sex but now after 3 period month now I had not 4th period... why..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 2, 2010, 10:46 PM

There could be many different reason. We really can't tell you why, only a doctor can.

It could be that your period is just off. You could be pregnant. You could have a health issue that's preventing your period from coming.

How late are you? Have you tried taking a pregnancy test?
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Sep 2, 2010, 11:59 PM

Periods can fluctuat from time to time. How old are you because it mostly happen through your teens. Sometimes a period will skip and sometimes it will be late. It happens to everyone. Just to be sure though take a test. If your period is more then 3 months late consult your doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on May 28,29,30 I calculated my ovulation on the computer and it said I ovulated on May 29. What are my chances that I will get pregnant??

B/f does not have sex with me in over a month what's really going on? [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering if my b/f is dreaming about other women because I noticed that he reaches down there while asleep and does what I am not sure? But he often has a erection and I was wondering if its because he is dreaming about having sex with someone else. For the last month or so he has not want...

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search