Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbmer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Convert copper faucet water line to flexible
    I have a bathroom faucet that has long copper supply lines. Can I cut them and fit flexible tubing to them to fit them to the shut off valves?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Sep 2, 2010, 04:14 AM

Hi Barbmer..

Sure can, just need to purchase a couple 3/8" male compression
    x 3/8" female compression x 20" long (comes in 12" and 16" lengths, too) flexible supplies and a mini tubing cutter and you should be all set.

Check the supply lines out here:

BrassCraft 3/8 In. Compression x 3/8 In. O.D. Copper Tube (KC Nosepiece) x 20 In. Lavatory Sink Connector - B1-20KC F at The Home Depot

Let me know if you have questions...

Mark
    Attached Images

gpfs01 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 09:56 AM

You can find those supplies at very cheap price at Wholesale Plumbing Supplies | Discount Plumbing Supplies | Fire Sprinkler Supplies | Fire Protection - Glendale Plumbing and Fire Supply they will have all the supplies for what you need also one of the guys can explain how to do it if you have any questions on how to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to cap a copper water line: compression fitting or copper cap? [ 29 Answers ]

Hi all, Unsuccessfully tried to cap a copper water line by soldering a pre-soldered cap onto the end. Took all the proper steps, cleaned the ends of the pipe and fitting first, then applied flux around both. Wasn't quite sure what I should be heating, so I just heated everything. After my first...

Can I replace my flexible faucet line with a copper line? [ 2 Answers ]

Yes, that's right I would like to replace my flexible line with a copper line? How easy would this be and is it possible? Reason I need to install a saddle valve to hook up to a ro/di unit.

Copper drain pipe in water line [ 0 Answers ]

From the basement I can see there is a 3/4 or 1 inch copper pipe that comes through my flooring about 1 inch and is between the floor joists and it is leaking water. I can't figure out what it is connected to and why it has started leaking. Thanks

Install copper water line under concrete driveway [ 3 Answers ]

How do you install 3/4" copper waterline under an existing concrete driveway?

Braze or solder 3" copper water line ? [ 5 Answers ]

At work we had to fix a buried 3" copper water line, what is the best way to do it brazing or solder?

View more questions Search