Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SPARKLOLLY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 10:12 AM
    Im leaking bloody mugus Im 38 weeks and I am 4cm
    I am leaking bloody mugus and I am 38 weeks pregnant and my contractions are 3-4 minutes apart and I am 4 cm diluated
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 30, 2010, 10:15 AM
    If you are contracting and are dilated WHY are you sitting around posting on the internet when you should be in hospital!?

GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Aug 30, 2010, 11:19 AM
    Ummm I soooo agree here.. you need to go the hospital.. ASAP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it common to have dark bloody show 6 weeks after having a baby after being intimate [ 2 Answers ]

It has been 6 weeks after having a baby and me and my spouse has been intimate but the next morning I noticed a dark bleedy show is that common? And should I call the doctor right away?

Salary person gets 2 weeks vac pay they work 52 weeks can they collect 2 weeks vac pay [ 1 Answers ]

Entitled to 2 weeks vac pay. Vac not taken employee works 52 weeks. Can they get paid For the 2 weeks they didn't take?

38 weeks head is above. [ 1 Answers ]

Am about 38wks at end... went for the check up and my doctor said that the baby"s head is above which should come low before 20 days and my due date is on 23rd of this mth... What should I do too let my baby head down and to have normal labour? Thanks in Advance for your reply...

38 weeks and want to know can I do anything to go into labour [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 38 weeks pregnant and was just wondering if I can do anything that will make me go into labour? Or is it just awaiting game?

View more questions Search