Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizzthizz15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 11:24 PM
    Having a huge urge to urniate during sex
    I have the huge urge to urinate during sex or masturbation. I'm only 17 and I feel like I can't climax with out urinating because if I try not to urinate during sex and I can't let go and enjoy myself I need help. I can't enjoy being intimate and I feel like I'm missing out on a huge part of my life, because I haven't enjoyed any thing sexual because once I'm touched down there I have the sudden urge to urinate and I can't hold it .
    nursemary Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2010, 11:25 AM

It could be a nerve stimulation but the best thing for you to do is go and talk to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urge To Cheat? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for 3 years, I am happy, I love him. He is perfect in everyway, everything I could ever ask for. But why do I constantly have urges to cheat? My boyfriend is sexually appealing and his personality is perfect, but I still have urges to cheat on him? I never thought I...

Is he seeing me for sexual urge only? [ 3 Answers ]

He gets turned on every time we kiss, and we make out every time we see each other, no sex though. We see each other around every other day, sometimes everyday. Does he really like me or is he seeing me for sexual urge only? Should he get turned on just by a kiss?

I don't have the urge to have sex with my boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I've been seeing this new guy for a little over a month, we used to have a lot of sex, but laity I find myself not wanting sex. I love kissing him and making out, but once things get too hot and heavy I back off. He's an amazing guy, Good looking and treats me like a princess. Why can't I get the...

I have huge sex issues [ 10 Answers ]

Ok this is a list of my sex issues : 1. Im addicted I will either do it everyday or masturbate.. Ive had sex with about 30 different guys in the last 5 years 2. I find it so hard to get an orgasm with a guy. What annoys me in specific is the feeling that I constantly need 2 pee and I can...

Urge for blood [ 1 Answers ]

:( I always cut myself just so I can get blood to taste what shuold I do

View more questions Search