Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    withhope2010 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 11:53 AM
    Is there a device to find misplaced house and car keys
    My 93 yr.old Father and 83 yr. old Mother are having memory problems. My Mother is especially agitated and frustrated, and has become paranoid etc.etc. etc... blaming my poor Father and now even me! For stealing her keys. She keeps hiding them, losing and forgetting them. I was wondering if anyone knows if there exists >a device to find misplaced house and car keys. Sometimes when I misplace my handset of my wireless telephone, I am able to push a button on the base part - which then causes the misplaced phone to beep. So, I am wondering if there exists anything similar to this that I could possibly attach to her keys etc. Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2010, 01:25 PM
    Hi, withhope2010!

There are some products out there. Please click on the following link.

LINK

However, some of them can be kind of pricey. Also, if I were you, I would be concerned that whoever needed to use one of them would be able to remember how to use it.

Have you tried larger key fobs, please?

Thanks!
    withhope2010 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, withhope2010!

There are some products out there. Please click on the following link.

LINK

However, some of them can be kind of pricey. Also, if I were you, I would be concerned that whoever needed to use one of them would be able to remember how to use it.

Have you tried larger key fobs, please?

Thanks!
    :) This is exactly what I need! My parents will not be using the key finders......when they have losts their keys...I will find them, as I help them with many of their needs..... I live in the same building complex and can quickly go to their place! Thanks again you have been very helpful! (yes, I have tried so many other things:( including larger key fobs)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 12:04 AM
    You're welcome and I hope that everything works out for you and your parents! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do if I lock my only set of car keys inside my car? [ 3 Answers ]

What do I do if I lock my only set of car keys inside my car?

Accidentally flushed my car keys down the toilet! What to do? [ 3 Answers ]

I accidentally flushed my car keys down the toilet! (they fell out of my pocket :( Is it possible in any way whatsoever to get them back? I am very confused and Know not what to do! :( :(

Hiding car and house keys [ 5 Answers ]

I am new in the area, and I don't have friends or family around. In case, I get locked out my car or apartment; I might need assistance. Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Peugeot car keys... [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quickie... my Peugeot 106 key (which is central locking) has stopped working. Does this type of key take a battery? If so, what kind? Thanks!! :D

View more questions Search