Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 2, 2010, 08:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten420 View Post
    Hmm i think its funny that I can't disagree on something that I DONT AGREE ON! Yes everyone has their own opinions and I DONT AGREE WIth his. SO REALLY I am preety sure I have every right. and it prolly wont hurt his feelings. really he is the one contridicting himself telling me that my bf dont trust me nd then telling me that i dont know how he feels oh but he does???
    It's because opinions are supposed to be discussed in the thread. You have to understand that giving dangerous advice or very inaccurate facts is taken extremely seriously here. It is a mark against him whether it 'hurts his feelings' or not.

I doubt you would want someone to put a mark against you just because they didn't like what you thought or how you said it.
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Sep 2, 2010, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    It's because opinions are supposed to be discussed in the thread. You have to understand that giving dangerous advice or very inaccurate facts is taken extremely seriously here. It is a mark against him whether it 'hurts his feelings' or not.

I doubt you would want someone to put a mark against you just because they didn't like what you thought or how you said it.
    Okay well thanks for telling me the rules... but I only disagreed because he was actually wrong or I believed him to be wrong.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 3, 2010, 12:08 AM

And I could disagree with you for breaking the rules and using chat speak--but instead I will gently remind you in the thread that using chat speak is wrong and against the rules.

The word is "because" not "bc".

I tend to treat people who cannot escape from chat speak as if they were 13 and delete their posts--especially in Adult Sexuality, where you must be 18 to post.

I understand that it's habit, but it really is a good idea to READ the rules so you understand how the site works.
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Sep 3, 2010, 12:14 AM
    OK
    LOUROMERO8 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 08:49 PM
    Giving a false sense of love is worst than getting dumped or been cheated. Basically you are lying to yourself and your partner. The day you decided to cheated on him a bet it felt good, but now you are paying the piper. No matter how you try to justified your situation, button line is that your relation was over from the date that he find out that you were cheating.
    Please get some professional help.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 4, 2010, 05:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LOUROMERO8 View Post
    Giving a false sense of love is worst than getting dumped or been cheated. Basically you are lying to yourself and your partner. The day you decided to cheated on him a bet it felt good, but now you are paying the piper. No matter how you try to justified your situation, button line is that your relation was over from the date that he find out that you were cheating.
    Please get some professional help.
    I respectfully disagree. By this rationale, the relationship was over when he cheated. Couples have been known to work through infidelity. It takes a lot of hard work and both partners being open to moving forward. It sounds like both of them are.

Sometimes, the problem is as simple as timing and being tired or being in a rut. Even couples with no history of major problems can have times when their sex life doesn't mesh.

Kitten, as I have said, I am glad you are working things out.
    nosexloveless Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 10:15 PM
    Too the person who said she cheated and that's why he doesn't want sex cause he doesn't look at her the same that's BULL why did she cheat? I don't know maybe because the sex was lacking?? Possibley I've been with my fiancé for 4 years and I have cheated on him numorous times all for the same reason I try and try to getit out of him but its always ugh I too tired or oh not right now we can do it later its like are you kidding me?? On top of that we are trying for chld and you can have children without sex!! Its really hard to deal with it everyday its depressing it makes you feel worthless like everythings your fault but its not its his ! He's the one not putting out and he's the one who cums almost instantly I could talk about this for days but I'm not going to I wish I could give you advice but I cant! Because I need advice on this too I don't want to walk away from him and I hate myself for ever cheating but sometimes I feel that's the only option

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriends getting soft during sex! [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about a year. When we first began, we both didn't really know what we were doing and didn't have a lot of forplay. He was able to go multiple times in a night at this time. Within the last month sex became unbelievable. We both were enjoying it 100x...

I had sex with my boyfriends best friend what should I do fess up ? [ 12 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together 5 yrs and had a baby 2 yrs ago... Well his best friend and me went out in high school but nothing serious.Over the years I haven't got over my feelings for his boyfriend . I recently told his boyfriend my feeling and he said he felt the same but kept quite for...

Last bit of fat won't vanish! [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 20yr old female and I have been trying to get into shape for a little while now. I have never really been overweight by a lot - the most I've ever weighed is 120lbs (I'm about 5'4) - but it wasn't muscle. Now, I am a lot more muscular but I still have a little bit of love handle-ness left on...

My boyfriends sex drive doesn't match my own [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost exactly a year and I care about him a great deal and he treats me very well We want to get married eventually. When we first started dating he had an apt. and we had sex quite often for the first few months but around month 4 or 5 there were a few...

Boyfriends behaviour towards sex [ 8 Answers ]

I've been wth my boyfriend a while now and things a going well, we really really like each other. My only concern is his attitude towards sex. I'm a virgin, he isn't. I'm sure he would take advantage of me, but he knows just how innocent I am! We send the odd dirty text, and fair enough I...

View more questions Search