Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tayrae8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 04:55 PM
    Who ownes block of land between the 700 block of king st and county st. in portsmout
    Need to know who owns the parking lot across the street from 714 king st. portsmouth, va 23704. Is iti public or priviate property it is parallel.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 19, 2010, 05:05 PM

We don't do property searches her. Check with your County Clerk, they are usually responsible for recording deeds.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Aug 19, 2010, 09:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tayrae8 View Post
    Need to know who owns the parking lot across the street from 714 king st., portsmouth, va 23704. is iti public or priviate property it is parallel.
    The assessor's data site shows the lot you are asking about, but doesn't seem to show the owner.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2010, 02:51 PM

Find out who pays the taxes on the property. That will show who the owner is. Contact the Tax Collector.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reissued 700 treasury share for land valued at 30,000 [ 1 Answers ]

Reissued 700 shares for land valued at 30000

What is the difference between a cinder block and a concrete block? [ 2 Answers ]

I am working on a basement bathroom renovation in a basement built in 1969. Fasteners for the firring strips state they are not to be used in cinder block walls, but are OK in concrete block walls. How can I tell what I have?

Suzuki 700 king quad [ 1 Answers ]

What will cause my quad to get hot and quit the thermostat is good and it is full of antifreeze and the temperature light does not come on.

Difference between concrete block and cinder block [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between concrete block and cinder block when used in a home's foundation? What makes cinder block less desirable?

Texas vs king county [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a kid that lives with her mom in Texas and she is not safe I just had a court date today and it was said that King county holds jerasrention on it and we need to get changred to Texas since its been over a year that she has lived there. The judge made it sound easy to change it but...

View more questions Search