Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    david1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 01:51 PM
    is there a ghost in my house?
    I think my house is being haunted by a gost(s). I keep hearing stuff slam. I look around and nothing is broken or out of place and no one else is home. Also I hear footsteps. Sometimes I here a door squeek. I look and the door that was just shut is now open as if someone has just walked out of it. At night I watch TV and it randomely will turn off. I always see shadows also. It feels like I'm being watched sometimes
    deronette97 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Aug 16, 2010, 03:56 PM

Do you live in a condo?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2010, 11:11 AM
    Stay calm and do a little investigation. There is almost always a logical explanation for these happenings.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2010, 09:05 AM

It's possible that there's something going on there, but it could be normal house sounds and explainable events.

Does your house have a history? Was there deaths in the house? Why not do a little investigating and try to find out? Usually you can get information from archived newspapers in the library.

Good luck!
    jessi90123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 07:54 PM
    Well I hear footsteps too but its just an angel maybe telling you your OK there just visiting. I hear my door do the same thing. But there is no one there it always happens um maybe you should buy a dog or a cat I have dog and cat and once I saw someone next to me and my dog and cat went nuts and you will always no your dog would be there for you and they will tell you if someone is in you house by staring at something in fear and staying in one spot smelling a place in one spot I am a I am a Psychic myself I'm younger but I too pick up on things and just get a dog or something because they no when someone is at your place. Hope I help u
    :)
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 11:12 PM

This is an old thread you should put your post in the box
    That says "Ask your question " and you can have a thread just for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think there might be a ghost in my house [ 19 Answers ]

We moved into an old house in January and I felt like there was a weird presence in my room. Then last night I was feeding my baby at 4 in the morning and I heard the attic door open, and then footsteps go up the stairs. For like 15 minutes there were randome thuds. Everyone else in my house was...

Is there a ghost in my house [ 5 Answers ]

I was sleeping suddenly I realizes some sound coming from under the bed.I was shocked suddenly I saw a mouse on my tube light I don't know I was dreaming or not then a frame from my table fell down... I want to ask that is there a ghost in my house??

Are there Ghost in My House? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been living in my home for approximately 14 years already and I've never noticed any paranormal activity.. but always felt I was being watched when I would stay home alone... well last night while I was online speaking to a friend.. my cousin was sitting behind me watching TV and talking to...

Is there a ghost in my house? [ 4 Answers ]

Today is April/27/2010. I have both a house phone and a cell phone. I was looking for my cell phone so I called it with my house phone. The dial tone came on, everything seemed normal. Finally I found my cell phone I answer my house phone so I can hear myself speaking through both phones at the...

How do I get a ghost into my house? [ 36 Answers ]

my life has been boring for about 5-7 years now... I want to know how 2 get a ghost into my house so I won't b so darn bored! =l I litrily put myself to sleep and I'm a 13 yr old kid that is looking for something 2 do instead of showing of my mustles like most people do around my age and start...

View more questions Search