Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashriel Posts: 52, Reputation: 8

Aug 14, 2010, 05:06 PM
    I have an anal lump that looks almost like a blood blister. What is it!
    Ok, today after going to the bathroom, I wiped, and felt something odd. I looked and have 2 bumps in the anal area, one of them looks like a pimple, and the other is BIG and bruise-colored and squishy and large. I tried pricking it with a needle and blood came out. I'm really worried because I have no idea what it is. The weird thing too, is the 2 bumps are across from each other, one on each side of my anus. But they are more on the butt cheek, not coming out of my anus, so I don't think it's hemmoirhoids.
    Any idea what this could be?
    I have had HPV genital warts but they have gone away for quite some time now, and these definitely don't seem like warts. They are a tiny tiny bit sore to the touch.
    :confused::confused::confused:

JUST WANT TO CLARIFY: they are not on my anus, they are more on the cleft of my buttcheeks on either side, just inside the butt cheeks.
    caseychemistry Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 02:44 AM

You have a pilonidal sinus, Here is a link to all the information you need about it . You should visit your GP as it can get a bit nasty if not treated. Ive had one before myself .

Pilonidal Sinus | Health | Patient UK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood blister forehead [ 2 Answers ]

For 3 weeks I have had a blister on my forehead the size of a pencil eraser. Now it looks like a blood blister. How can I get rid of it. I tried natural things, like tea bags.

Anal discharge, burning raw skin and an itchy anal means what do I need to go to the. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has anal discharge, it is always wet, burning raw skin around his anal and it itches, nothing is helping what is it and should he go to the hospital?

Anal discharge, burning raw skin and an itchy anal means what do I need to go to the. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has anal discharge, it is always wet, burning raw skin and it itches beyond control what is it and should he go to the hospital?

I just found a blood blister inside my cheek of mouth and I popped [ 1 Answers ]

Hi while brushing my teeth today I found a small red dot and then while searching the net it sounds like a blood blister and I popped it. When I did that a tiny dot of blood came out. What does this mean? I mean how did I get it over night? Is it something I should be worried about? I have 2-3...

Blood Blister? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, This is not for the faint of heart... I have some type of blood blister on my forehead, and can't figure out how to get rid of it. It started as a zit, which bled heavily when I accidentally scratched it. Then, it seems like the blood clotted into something that looks like a raised...

View more questions Search