Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tropicallvr1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 03:36 AM
    I don't have the urge to have sex with my boyfriend
    I've been seeing this new guy for a little over a month, we used to have a lot of sex, but laity I find myself not wanting sex. I love kissing him and making out, but once things get too hot and heavy I back off. He's an amazing guy, Good looking and treats me like a princess. Why can't I get the urge to have sex with him?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 14, 2010, 03:41 AM

We will need to know how old you are please.

Aug 14, 2010, 03:42 AM

I'm 20 years old, he's 25

Aug 14, 2010, 03:43 AM

I've slept with more people then him. And am usually a REALLY sexual person. I still masturbate. I just don't want to have sex with him...
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 14, 2010, 04:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicallvr1 View Post
    I've been seeing this new guy for a little over a month, we used to have a lot of sex, but laity i find my self not wanting sex. i love kissing him and making out, but once things get too hot and heavy i back off. He's an amazing guy, Good looking and treats me like a princess. why can't i get the urge to have sex with him?
    You have been seeing him for a month and you "used " to have a lot of sex.:eek:
    But now you don't feel the urge.

It's been less than a month. Maybe you're just tired. ;)(attempted humor)

I would not worry too much about a change in your sexual appetite that has not lasted even a month.

It could be that the blazing fire of new passion is burning down as it tends to do, although a month is a short time for that be happening.

Have you thought about your menstrual cycle being involved?
    When was your last check up? Always a chance it is physical.

But since it has been a short time (from most perspectives) try to relax, stop worrying about it and see if it changes.

I wish you well
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2010, 05:15 AM

Gee.. only a month and you talk like you've been with him for years.

What I think is you are coming to terms that even though you have lots of sex... you don't really share much else in common. You just aren't ready to admit that to yourself yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend had sex with my boyfriend while she had her own boyfriend.. [ 11 Answers ]

I was away one weekend and my best friend and my boyfriend met up and had sex. Nobody told me, my whole friendship group knew about it but nobody said anything to me because 'it wasn't their business to tell'. Some friends they are.. So I was still with my boyfriend and still best friends with...

Why does my boyfriend not want to have sex when I suggest having sex? [ 34 Answers ]

When I suggest having sex my boyfriend makes a face or he says mayb later ( when later comes I don't ) its not just once or twice in a blue moon he does it, I understand he could be tired or playing his ps3 or he just doesn't want to but its every time I want to have sex its going on months now its...

My boyfriend and I don't have sex [ 6 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for almost a year. At first it seemed like we where having a normal sexual relationship, as time went by I noticed that I was doing all the work in bed. Even when he would try to get me in the mood it was like he thought that just touching me down there was some kind of...

My boyfriend and I don't have as much sex anymore [ 3 Answers ]

This is a little embarrassing, my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 and 1/2 years now we used to have sex whenever we could and it was great. I got pregnant and we still continued to have sex. After I have the baby we have sex 1-2 times a week. And that is a big difference from what we used...

My boyfriend don't want sex as much as I do. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I´m stephany my boyfriend is 29 and I´m 19 we used to have sex at least once a week and that's not even much but that was OK with me... but now it has been like a month already:confused: I alwayz try to start something but he says he's too tired!! Is it because the age diference?? I try talking...

View more questions Search