Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmadshah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 09:15 PM
    How can I accept God from heart?
    I want to real understand the God .
    I mean I want to know by mind and heart the God.
    So how can I know?
    Because I do not know the God.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2010, 11:08 PM

Pray and ask God to come into your heart. Read your Bible and search the scriptures.

Tell God you are a sinner and you want forgiveness and ask him to come into your heart.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2010, 11:18 PM

I'm going to ask the mods to move this to the Christianity Forum. You'll be able to find it there. Blessings
    belovedgift Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

Aug 13, 2010, 08:06 AM

If you truly want to know God,let me introduce you to the person Jesus of Nazareth. You will find his words in the new testament of the bible. Some bibles have the words of Jesus in red. Please read his words in the books of Matthew and John. These are the true corner stone of understanding who God is and how to know him. In John 5:24 you will find the answer,and will be able to make a true decision based on these facts. Don't take anyone else's word for it,go straight to the source. He is really calling to you,or you wouldn't care at all. So respond to him and him alone. Make it personal and real to you,and you will have his answer.
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Aug 24, 2010, 01:57 PM

I cannot disagree with the above posts. I believe scripture is the best place to start. But, the Bible is not the only word of God. The Bhagavad-Gita is the "Song of God" and explains man's relationship with God.

(Yes Christians, even Hindus believe there is only one God... we just call him by his name in Sanskrit instead of Hebrew.)

Namaste.
    Cindersarah Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2010, 06:10 PM
    I'll just assume that when you say God, you mean God the Creator, father of Jesus, etc... You want to know God? Admiting that is a good start. Looking through the bible is great. Don't start at Genesis! Because eventually you'll fall asleep by the time you get to Leviticus. Start by opening a bible in the middle, then taking the right section and opening it to the middle again. You'll roughly get to the gospels... Start where you opened to, or flip to Matthew, because it's better to know about Jesus and what he believes then trying to understand the Old Testement first...

Also, going to a church to seek answers is good as well! Ask to see the pastor, or if not the pastor, an elder in the church. If you find a church that you feel isn't right for you, don't get discouraged! Sometimes it takes a bit of time to find one that feels like home.. just make sure it's a church that speaks from the bible, and knows that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and died for our sins.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If I was saved and go back to sin again will God going to accept me? [ 45 Answers ]

If I was saved and I backslide for example I went back to the life I use to live like prostitution, killing, stealing exc, if I can die busy doing my sins, If the rapture come am I still going to heaven?

Science Vs. Religion (GOD) continued: GOD created man in his own image. [ 145 Answers ]

K, so we can argue till the cows come home, about this but there is a lot of good feed back from the last one I had, I like to hear others ideas. I"m going to simplify this one though, to avoid loosing the topic. Lets go with the idea that some scientific professionals believe that...

God & clean heart [ 3 Answers ]

God is visible through clean heart- says Jesus, what really as it means-

View more questions Search