Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snowman5436 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 01:08 PM
    Trying to get our son back
    3 and a haulf years ago me and my wife signed over temprey custody of our son to our aunt because at the time we fell into a finational spot and because of that we had a cps case started we were about to louse him so we signed over temprey custody and me and the wife just found out as of 2 years ago cps closed our case I need to know what we can do to get him home where he belongs
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 12, 2010, 01:13 PM

Would you expand on the CPS case?

Signing over custody for financial reasons is unusual.

I believe you are not telling the entire story which is essential in order to give good advice.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 12, 2010, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman5436 View Post
    3 and a haulf years ago me and my wife signed over temprey custody of our son to our aunt becouse at the time we fell into a finational spot and becouse of that we had a cps case started we was about to louse him so we signed over temprey custody and me and the wife just found out as of 2 years ago cps closed our case i need to know what we can do to get him home where he belongs
    Have you talked to the aunt who has him about this?
    Is she going to try and keep him?

You can contact an attorney or legal aid to get the facts about your rights.

Just a note here: If you disagree just put it in another post not in the agree/disagree box. That is for other purposes that are outlined in the rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my son back [ 1 Answers ]

My partner left me last week and she took my 13 year old son with her this is the third time she has left but the first time she has taken my son . How do I get him back ?

How do I get my son back? [ 4 Answers ]

My 14 year old son went to live with his dad and stepmom in September of last year. Dad lives in Oregon My husband and I live in Washington state. When he left we were all getting along with each other perfectly. I haven't seen him since he left. He is very upset with me now, cause he found...

I want my son back! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 13 year old son. His mom had custody. I had enrolled him in school, she was going to move him and asked me to sign the papers. I did not thinking anything was wrong. To my surprise I had actually signed away my rights to my son. She passed away October 2006 and my son ended up...

How Can I Get My Son Back [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, More than a year ago my ex and I split up and when this happened she took our son that we had together with her. Not too long after I met my now fiancé and my ex decided that she could not handle having our son so she dropped him off at my house and told me that I was to take him for a...

View more questions Search