Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    selina123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 08:48 PM
    How to get rid of a keloid with tongue piercing
    I got my tongue pierced about 2 months ago and I started getting this bump around it and I thought it was normal then I realized it wasn't going away and I got worried and I looked it up and it looks like a keloid it doesn't seem to be really biq though and I REALLY love my piercing and want to keep it in any help PLEASE?
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Aug 10, 2010, 12:50 PM

You can try crushed aspirin mixed with a drop or 2 of water and apply to bump for 15 minutes. It is going to taste nasty, though.

Aug 15, 2010, 01:37 AM

Okayyy I apply this for how lonq just one time or until it goes away ?
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Aug 16, 2010, 12:06 PM

Until it goes away. 10 - 15 minutes. Each time.

Aug 26, 2010, 07:37 PM

Okayy thankss so muchh
    amirakhan96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 06:30 PM
    I have the same problem. My body rejects all piercings. Hun, to be honest, just keep it out. I know it's hard, I mean I wanted to keep mine in too . &By the way, I'm 14 years old, and I really want it, but I just can't have it. Your tongue will get badly infected if your body rejects piercings, and could cause it to split in half, also, you could lose all taste. And one last thing, tongue piercings is like something people would do in the 90's. It's out of style now. Not forcing you to do anything, just take my advice into consideration .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid of a keloid/scar tissue from a piercing? [ 36 Answers ]

I had my belly button pierced and it rejected and now there is what the piercer says is scar tissue but it may be a keloid. How can I get rid of it? I want to pierce it again and don't want these lumps there. I had it pierced 3 times already lol. The first time had it for 3 years and had to take it...

How to get rid of a keloid on your lip piercing? Or can it even happen? HELP. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I got my lip pierced April or may 2009 and a month or two after I got it pierced it had closed in the inside to wear I couldn't get the ring out it was very irritating iching all the time and some time even drained green or yellow stuff. so in oct 2009 I went to the doctor and she cut it out...

How do you get rid of a Keloid from a piercing without taking the piercing out? [ 2 Answers ]

I got an idustrial piercing in my left year about a little more then a month ago. All of a sudden I saw this bump raising on the top whole. I found out online that it's a keloid but I'm not to sure if I'm supposed to take it out. Do these things just go away? Are they dangerous? And is there...

Tongue piercing [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I pierced my tongue on the 5 of June witch makes thast 6day now and I just wanted to no when I can change the barbell shorter

Keloid from my lip piercing.how do I get rid of it! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a keloid on my lip from where I got my lip pierced. Its really big and looks like a gross pimple that just Won't go away. What should I do?

View more questions Search