Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leighbaker1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 08:40 AM
    Hair
    I dye my hair blonde by using live hair dye and want to go red now how do I do this?? HELPPPP
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 6, 2010, 09:08 AM

What do you mean by 'live' hair dye ? If you want to dye your hair red and do further damage right away, just use LOreal hair dye or Garnier hair dye in the red of your choice.
    leighbaker1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 09:21 AM

Live is the name of the blonde hair dye I use lol and I want to dye it red or a reddy brown with out my hair going green lol
    Expert

Aug 6, 2010, 05:11 PM

You are on an international site and that may be a product you buy where you live lol lol lol lol

Depending on what kind of blonde you used, will determine what the colour will turn out to be, leighbaker. You had better leave well enough alone for a couple of weeks and let that colour you have on settle down lol lol lol lol lol (actually ROFL) before dying it again.

Why were you doing so much laughing in your post; was the answer that funny, leighbaker?
    redbone912 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 09:59 AM

http;//www.salonvoice.com
    redbone912 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 10:00 AM
    Salonvoice.com - Ask Questions. Get Answers.
    Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redbone912 View Post
    Why are you referring the OP to another question and answer forum. For sure it is about salon issues, but you, as a new member are supposed to be answering this for her. Not referring to another site.

Edit: in fact in all the posts you have answered you have referred the OPs to salonvoice.com. What's up with that? Do you have some connection, and you are advertising?

Ms tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

How long do I leave my hair before redying. I dyed my hair brown and I want to be blo [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya, I dyed my hair on Tuesday a 'mid-brown' colour, and it is discusting! And slightly orange! I want to go blonde again (not oo blonde though). How long do I have to leave my hair before I can bleach it? If the exsisting colour is slightly orange, will my hair simply go more orange? I can't...

After years of dying my hair I'm finding it hard to grow and I've always had long hair h [ 3 Answers ]

After years of dying my hair, it just doesn't grow as fast as it used to, I've been trying to grow out layers for about a year and its taking along time. I just want my hair long all the one length . Does anyone know of any product that would enhance hair growth? Cheers nutleg xx

Black hair to lighter hair.this is a long story, take heed first time dyers! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I'm not a professional hair colourist, but I am a long standing veteran of home hair colour - I've had my hair all colours, all lengths, all styles and at the moment it's jet black. I've broken all the cardinal rules of hair colouring, and I can safely say that it's too much of a...

View more questions Search