Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkrainbow22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 01:38 AM
    Darken paint
    I would like to know the best way to darken interior house paint?
    The color is a baby blue and I want it to be more blue-grey.
    caesars charm Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Dec 19, 2006, 10:26 AM
    Just put a little in a small container and mix a bit of black to see how it turns out. If it's OK and you mix the whole container make sure you mix a little black at a time cause the black goes a long way and stir well to make sure it mixed through all of it Hope I helped some. If that doesn't work try navy.
    dherman1 Posts: 129, Reputation: 10

Dec 27, 2006, 12:30 PM
    The best way to do alter the color of your paint is to take it back to the retailer and ask their assistance. I used to work for Homer in the paint department and we would be glad to help customers with their paint.

Assuming of course that it was a brand that we carried. And that it wasn't a busy time of day.

Good Luck, dan
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2006, 02:46 PM
    If you try blending a little yourself, be sure and use the same type of paint. Most paint is latex now, but different brands andmaybe even different lines may not blend right.
    alvinmorris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 07:06 AM
    I had my wheels paint to match my car which is suppose to be a off white pearl but my wheels are pearl white. Is it anything that I can put on the wheels to darken them instead of getting them repainted?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To paint or not to paint [ 1 Answers ]

I will be moving into a new home here in the next few months and the basement will be not finished. I want to do a couple of rooms down there, so how do I prepare the floors, do I paint them with that green paint for basement concrete floors or do I prep it with plywood or paint and then place...

Is there anyway to darken blonde streaks? [ 3 Answers ]

Today I went to my good friend at the hair dressers and asked her to put "honey-brown" highlights in my hair. She assured me they would turn out natural and "not too blonde." At the hair dressers my hair looked pretty good, a little blonde but nothing extreme. After getting a better look at my hair...

Remove paint [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if someone can tell me how to remove semy gloss paint from wood cabinets. Thanks

Paint mixture [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There Guys Does anybody know what colour stainers do I use to mix 20litres white paint To canary yellow. Thanks guys

How do I darken light blonde hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I got some awfully light blonde highlights yesterday, 2 huge chunks on my sides and my whole back is blonde blonde. It's too much for my skin tone. I just don't look right. I have had dark blonde hair before. I'm wondering if I can just buy a dark blonde hair dye and dye over the really...

View more questions Search