Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cryss47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 06:12 PM
    Hair is too dark
    I've been reading about fading dark hair dye (I dyed my dark blond hair med. Brown) and I just tried the hot oil and prell. I could see a little brown wash out but I think my hair is still to dark for my complection. So Im figuring I will have to use a hair dye removal. I can't afford to do it profesionally do you have any sugestions? I want to get to a light brown shade.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 18, 2006, 05:40 PM
    You can use a hair color remover, but remember that your hair will look brassy afterwards and you will need re-color it to look natural. You may also need to use more than one applications of the hair color remover to get the color out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Hair Is Too Dark! Help! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have been using the natural match hair dye for the past yr using color 8w golden blond. I have never had a problem with this. My natural hair color is a dirty blond. I usually just touch up my roots but my mom put it on the roots and my whole head since she said the color was...

Hair way too dark! [ 1 Answers ]

I had gone to a salon to have highlights put in my hair. I have naturally black hair and had gone for a light brown colour. It looked OK, but after a few washed had gotten really light, almost blonde, so I decided to darken it myself. I went out and bought a perminant darker brown dye. It turned my...

Hair too dark [ 1 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair and the other day I decided for the first time to dye my hair. I used a midnight black dye that is semi-permanent and says will wash out in 28 days. After I dyed my hair I realized I hated it and saw that if you already had dark hair it won't wah out in 28 days. I...

Hair too dark [ 1 Answers ]

I have been reading this great advice and had some wuestions of my own. I went to the same lady to do my hair previously and it turned out nice, but as the dark faded I felt the highlights she put into it became too much of a comtrast... blonde with brown, just not my look. So I went to her on...

View more questions Search