Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Jul 24, 2010, 02:47 AM
    Anti theft won't let my 97 pontiac sunbird stay running for more than 4 sec.
    Damage to the ignition. Have the key. I can't get it to stay started for more than 4 sec. Anti theft will shut it off. I have tried to pull fuse. As well as leaving the key on for 10 min. intervals three times equaling 30 min. will try to explain if this is in question.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2010, 06:05 AM

These situations normally require dealer assistance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weedeater won't stay running [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tory-bilt 4cycle string trimmer,the problem I'm having is the trimmer will start and run idle,but when I go to squeeze the trigger it cuts off but will start again but cuts off every time the trigger is pulled.so can someone please help.

'97 Civic won't stay running [ 2 Answers ]

My '97 Honda Civic won't stay running, it dies after running for about 20 minutes and takes almost an hour to restart. I've changed the distributor cap, rotor, ignition coil, battery, checked my oil and coolant but nothing seems to work. When the car is running and the battery is disconnected the...

Automobile won't stay running [ 3 Answers ]

1997 dodge stratus won't stay running replaced battery and alternator still won't stay running

Won't stay running [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 91 crx it sat up since may and I just put a d15b vtec in this past weekend. I sat the engine in and hooked up all appropriate connectors with the exception of two wires that is close to the intake manifold (yellow w/ green and a black) I have no clue where they go all I know is if you...

Mower won't stay running [ 2 Answers ]

My mother inlaw has a JD riding mower that's about 8 yrs old and has been in the weather for about the last 6 mnths, and it won't stay running unless I put the booster cables on it and jump it from my truck. It will run as long as they are hooked up but the moment I disconnect them it dies.Is this...

View more questions Search