Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pearlywearly210 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 01:53 AM
    My period is light?
    Hi, I had started my period 10 days late. And two days before I started I was cramping bad and my upper back was hurting me bad. When I started my period it was coming out light. I have my [eriod for 7days but this time I only had it for 3days... what does that mean can anyone help me plzzz
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Jul 24, 2010, 03:14 AM

Is it that you could be pregnant? I would get a test. You could also see your family doctor. I had a light period for the first few months of my pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

Light Period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 years old I start my periods regularly during the 25th and the 28th. I had sex on the 12th and the day of my time to start on the 25th. We did use a condom but it slipped off once but he did not burst inside me. I took a morning after pill on the 27th since we didn't use a...

Light Period? [ 1 Answers ]

The last period I had was very unusally light and it only last for two days... could that be that maybe I'm pregnant or is there any other explainations for that>?

View more questions Search