Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ymaseck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 04:20 PM
    Is sending an email to all patients to announce the new office address a hippa violat
    Is sending an email to all patients without blind cc to announce the new office address a hippa violation?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2010, 05:02 PM

You can not allow other patients to know or see the email address of others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone has hacked my email address book and is sending spam email to addresses in [ 2 Answers ]

Someone has hacked into my email address book and is sending spam to addresses from my book. How can I stop this?

Can personal information, I.e. My address - be traced via my email address [ 2 Answers ]

When I send an email using i.e. Hotmail, can the person receiving it retrieve any personal information, i.e. my home address :eek:etc. somehow? If my real name is not displayed anywhere on the email I am sending, is there still a way to trace personal information about me? Thank you!

Hippa laws regarding addressing patients [ 8 Answers ]

I work in a doctor's office. Under hippa Law, do we address patients by their first or last names?

Allowing other patients to see test results in an office [ 2 Answers ]

Is it against HIPAA to allow patients' test and lab results to be exposed on a desk where other patients sit and can see name and test results of other patients?

View more questions Search