Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deja_vu Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 09:31 AM
    Do you think he really forgave me?
    There's a guy who I met a year ago. We used to talk to each other, but once we had a conflict and stopped our friendship. A month later, we became friends again. The next time we talked was online, I told him that I was very sorry for what I did before, and he told me that everyone has their hard time and then, changed the subject. Few days later, we met face to face and he nod, smiled and kept going. Many days later, he emailed me to solve him a little problem that was about his work. But, from that day onwards, we didn't meet face to face or even online. Do you think that he really forgave me?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2010, 09:36 AM

If he said he did then that's all you have to go on.

He may not want to be good friends again,more of a nodding acquaintance.

That's probably the best you can hope for.

Jul 20, 2010, 09:47 AM

When we became friends again, he told be that he would give our friendship another try. So, does this means that friendship now is only a nodding acquaintance?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2010, 09:48 AM

No one can actually tell you what your relationship is, because we don't really know the either of you... nor do we see how you guys interact. How do feel about this? Do you feel as if he forgave you?

Jul 20, 2010, 09:51 AM

I don't know... sometimes it is like he forgave me, other times it is like he did not
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 20, 2010, 10:02 AM

I'm guessing he forgave you, but that doesn't mean he has to be a good friend like before. He said he would try again to reestablish the friendship. Maybe he did and decided it was time to move on.

Forgiveness doesn't mean everything is okay again. It means he doesn't carry a grudge against you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search