Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zamkarma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 09:19 AM
    I would like to ask how harmful is online chating with known people?
    I had recently come to know that my husband has been chating with a known woman and I came upon the text messages which said he missed her and called her love. I have started to doubt their relationship but he denies by saying it is only on the net.how do I believe him? I have started to feel jealous and insecure.Please guide me
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 20, 2010, 09:30 AM

Those are real people on the Internet (just like you and me). Trains, cars, buses, and planes can bring them together in person.

What he is doing is harming your marriage. Will he go with you for couples counseling?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2010, 09:39 AM

Chatting with known friends, I feel, is quite safe... however, him telling her that he misses her and calling her pet names, is not so safe.
    nadia.baseer.durrani Posts: 27, Reputation: 7

Jul 21, 2010, 03:46 AM

Calling her love!! You should be more than just jealous and insecure!! Try calling some person "love" and let your husband know. Then see what happens. As for the believing part.. the signs say not to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Methane gases are harmful to people how? [ 2 Answers ]

Are septics been backed up in toilets and bathtubs for almost 3 months is this harmful to me and my kids breathing this order? <Moved from Health & Wellness to Plumbing>

Chatting online with different people [ 3 Answers ]

Can I check to see if someone is chatting with several different people while they are chatting with me? Mark

Caught him chating [ 7 Answers ]

I was dating a guy for like a week and I don't really like him a lot but I want to make it work. We were suppose to go to the movies on Saturday but he said he was sick so I said I would come over and bring him soup or something since he lives like a block away. He told me not to but I went to...

View more questions Search