Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catherine1988 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 06:08 AM
    Help with color of lipstick!
    My sis and I have the same light coffee and honey color. BUT she has thin lips and mine are plumber on the lower part. The question is why does dark red lipstick looks OK on her to go the office and on mine it makes me look slutty. We both have black straight hair by the way. Also what color should I use? I'm tired of pink and light color. I want some dark color which doesn't makes me appear slutty.
    JD173 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Jul 21, 2010, 09:37 PM

Is your skin color the same? If you take a liner and line the inside of your lower lip instead of the outside and line the outside of the upper lip it will help balance it out... I have black hair as well and a thin upper lip and a fuller lower lip and I find this helps a lot
    TruthSayer0122 Posts: 109, Reputation: 18

Jul 28, 2010, 02:03 PM
    Go to the Mac counter. Ask a professional how you look. The whole slut thing could be in your mind. People appear to be the same color but everyone has different undertones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lipstick color. [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best lipstick color,for going out at night?

Can anyone tell me what the color of this lipstick is? [ 15 Answers ]

I've been looking for a nude color lipstick and I found a picture of one that I really like. The only problem is that I don't know what the color actually is. Also, I don't think it's revlon's "Nude Attitude" I looked at it and that color is more orange. Which is weird because I see photos like...

Lipstick [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any suggestions on stopping lipstick bleeds? I have tried foundation, lip liners and "special" sticks designed to stop it, but it still bleeds? Any ideas:confused:

Looking For a Discontinued Cover Girl Lipstick Color [ 4 Answers ]

Cover Girl use to make Remarkable Lipstick and I am looking for the color Platinum Plum. I see there is a color called Plum Platinum from the Queen Collection but is it the same color?

Lipstick make & color on a music video [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding out the make and color of a lipstick worn by an artist (Nelly Furtado) on a music video ("On the Radio")?

View more questions Search