Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbcooper112471 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2006, 03:01 PM
    Title of song from TV show "lost."
    I heard a song the TV show "lost".It aired in Oct. or Nov. 2006.
    It was from female artist,some of the lyrics were "a little bit slower because your much to fast".It was at the into. Of the show.
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2006, 04:54 PM
    Try this link... http://www.tunefind.com/show/Lost or go to Tunefind.com and look up "Lost" season #3. They have a list of songs from different episodes, one might be the one you are looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Na na na na nah?" Song Title/Band help [ 11 Answers ]

I need help identifying a song title. After googling my heart out, I come to you, oh wise ones. The song begins suddenly with fast paced (and steady) driving drums, guitar and piano. It's a band with a male lead singer and the first thing you hear is "Na na na na nah." They repeat that a few...

Looking for song title lyrics are "In the morning I can see the sign no wonder I... " [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy and some of the lyrics are... "In the morning I can see the sign, no wonder I could never keep you satisfied" I know this song is older maybe a few years. If anyone has any ideas...

"Dream you back to me" song title? [ 6 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the dance/techno song that has the following lyrics? Wherever you are I dream you back to me Wherever you are, wherever you are Some more lyrics that rhyme with the me part may be "from the heaven to the sea", or something like that. I heard it in the fall of 2005 on...

Follow Up to " I need Help. I am simply lost and hurt again" 9/5 post [ 13 Answers ]

First off, I want to thank Val, Philly, and others who posted and gave their honest opinions on this topic. I was recently in a very bad auto accident and spent nearly a week in the hospital and half of the time in a coma. My sister took my phone and tm'd everybody on my list about my condition...

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search