Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suvoth Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 02:48 PM
    Maker Mark... help
    Hey all, I recently bought a very nice vase on Ebay and I was wondering if you could all help me out to try to figure out who made it? I've searched through books of maker's marks and I can't figure it out! :( I tried to take a picture but it doesn't show up and I've tried to scan the bottom but again, it doesn't show up. Grr. I've attached a picture of what the mark looks like. Also, written in the clay (if it is clay?) is 7337 and stamped into the material (not on top of but into) is 15. Also, there is a blue ".5" painted on the bottom as well. Oh, the maker's mark is "written" (not stamped) into the material.

Here are the links to the images in case they don't show up above:

Imageshack - bwt4cfwmkkgrhqvjeev10mq.jpg
    Imageshack - marker.jpg
    http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3967/img0002qz.jpg
    thatcomedian Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jul 17, 2010, 03:09 PM

I couldn't find who the maker is but it looks like the greek letters Pi Alpha.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ice maker not making cubes my ge profile ice cube maker has stopped making ice [ 1 Answers ]

Ice maker not making cubes my ge profile ice cube maker has stopped making ice

What does the ice maker water inlet valve have to do with the ice maker leaking? [ 0 Answers ]

On my amana refrigerator, the ice maker leaks water at the inlet to the ice maker itself which drips heavily back into the dump tray which freezes the ice cubes all together. I was told the water inlet valve may be at fault. Why? Does the inlet valve have anything to do with the pressure going into...

View more questions Search