Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jul 17, 2010, 01:30 AM
    Movie download
    How to download a movie in bitcomet? It would be of great help if someone gave me a step by step answer.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2010, 01:33 AM
    You won't get in help pirating movies here.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 17, 2010, 01:47 AM
    AMHD will NOT offer any assistance with P2P applications due to Piracy and Copyright issues.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 17, 2010, 04:22 AM

First, If you want to add a follow-up question please use the Answer options.

Second, since the technology to make movies is fairly new, almost all commercial movies are under copyright protection. So even if its not available as a DVD, its still under copyright.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Helpme to download this movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I posted a question about a movie that I saw several years ago,where some kids hijack the plane and I didn't know the movie name.But recently I got the answer it was Bad Attitudes released in 1991 and Directed by Alan Myerson and Starring Ellen Blain, Ralph Bruneau, Carlease Burke,...

How to download movie. [ 1 Answers ]

Our administrator blocked to download the movie... whenever I am going to download it's failed... please help and tell me free movie site and the way how I can download the movie...

Download a movie trailer [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie trailer I want for a school asessment (it has a certain part I want) but it can just be viewed, not downloaded to my computer. Is there anyway I could get it off the net for my own use? Jerry

View more questions Search