Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockstarbaybee13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 01:47 PM
    Which hurts worst,tongue piercin or navel piercing?
    Which hurts worst,tongue piercin or navel piercing?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2010, 01:49 PM

I vote for tongue.
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Jul 16, 2010, 01:32 PM

Never had either, but doing them, I would have to say navel. The tongue is easy and the navel is harder to push through. Tongues will heal within 3 months, while a navel can take up to a full year.
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2010, 01:34 PM

The navel hurts worse. I've had both. Lightly bit your tongue, that's it for the tongue. As for the navel... it wasn't too bad but still a pinch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue piercing rubber band from spacer stuck in tongue [ 3 Answers ]

6 years ago had my tongue pierced, no problems; about 3 months afterwards, I used a clear spacer w/clear small rubber band to keep it open---well, the piercing got extremely sore and when I went to take the spacer out, it seems that the clear rubber band either got stuck while taking the spacer...

Navel piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I really want to get a navel piercing badly but my parents won't let me. I asked my mother why and told me the risks and I got kind of frightened. Could someone with experience help with the following questions? - I'm still schooling and I have sports a lot. I sweat a lot and will that...

Navel piercing still OK? [ 2 Answers ]

Well I had my belly done 13 weeks ago & I had it done before but it wasn't right which was like a year and half ago, So anyway they said keep it in 12 weeks because you have scar and its more sensitive, I clean it everyday with salt water & the tea tree oil they said is should. I've...

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

Can you pierce your navel if the hole from a previous navel piercing won't grow up? [ 2 Answers ]

all right well, I got my navel pierced in the 8th grade, and it got ripped out during a cheerleading game. The hole completely grew up and I got it re-pierced. During the beginning of my 9th grade year I snagged my belly ring on a shirt and it ripped... badly, but it didn't rip out.. the skin was...

View more questions Search