Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    satnam17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 06:41 AM
    I feel very depressed
    I feel very depressed because my wife is suffering from a mental disorder SCHIZOPHRENIA for last 7 yr I trying to give her best treatment but all in vain so now this is unbearable for me to treat her I cannot leave her because of 11 yr daughter
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 06:47 AM

Is she under the care of a Physician?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel depressed [ 3 Answers ]

I feel so down and irritated for about the past 3 months. I feel worthless at many points of the day. In the morning I can't get out of bed hardly. Yet at night I cannot fall asleep/ stay asleep. Im getting migraines more severe and more often and my stomach is just a mess. Im constantly having an...

Why do I feel so depressed? [ 4 Answers ]

I'd like some help with a few things, I don't know if I might be depressed or have some sort of other mental illness. I deal with my dad's overly constant verbal and mental abuse, I've talked to someone who said that they could be trusted but shunned me away saying that my dad treated me fine when...

I feel lonely and depressed [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I do not know where to start :(. I feel so lonely and miserable, Im 20 yrs old.. I don't have many friends and the best friend that I had - has stopped talking to me for stupid reasons such as.. I fink all the boys like me, etc. Which is NOT d case but at times I would blame myself and...

I feel like I can't ever get out of my depressed mode. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm very depressed person I'm so happy when I can have a good day... I trust no one... and I am not even exaggerating when I say I have no friends at school. I mean I don't get made fun of at school or anything like that I just feel like I never fit in and I have so many bad days. I wish I had...

View more questions Search