Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ambika_teddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 09:03 AM
    How 2 get rid of the small bumb next to nose piercing??
    Hi, I'm Ambika, I pierced my nose about 2-3 months ago an the same pimple looking bumb(like the pictures) appeared, I popped it but it didn't really go down much an I took out the nose ring. Did the asprin really work an what are some methods for this to go down?? And if the asprin did work,how did you mix it??
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2010, 09:11 AM

There are no pictures to let you know.

Did you do the piercing yourself?

Is it still out?
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Jul 6, 2010, 10:37 AM

Crush the aspirin and add a couple drops of water until it makes a paste. Apply to the bump and leave on for 15 minutes. Next time this happens, don't remove the jewelry if you want to keep the piercing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

How do I get this bumb off my nose ring [ 1 Answers ]

There is a huge bumb under my nose ring and it looks sick... I relly liked the ring before I got the bumb. I got it pierced in the same hole twice and until I got a hook it did come out a lot.I relly need this bumb to go away.. help

View more questions Search