Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    radwick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 07:31 AM
    What causes howling noises when water is turned off
    When I turn off the water is sounds like a wolf howling what causes this and what can I do to correct it. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Howling noise in water pipes [ 3 Answers ]

When facets are turned on there is a howling noise like a wolf making lound sounds

Hot water is brown after water was turned off and then turned back on [ 3 Answers ]

Had water turned off due to freezing temps. Later turned water back on, now my hot water is brown. Had no problems previously. Please help

Howling in water lines [ 1 Answers ]

Howling noise in pipes after prv has been replaced There has been a howling sound in water lines even after pressure reducing Valve has been replaced.Its makes no difference whether you use hot or cold Water.The sound comes sometime in the middle of the night without Any water uasage.

Knocking noises at outside faucet when inside water is turned on. [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know why there is a knocking sound coming from the outside faucet when ever the water on the inside of the house turned on?

Water Pipe Noises [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have just renewed my bathroom taps and now they bang whenever I turn them off, also they bang continuously when the washing machine comes on---and that's 4 am. Any ideas thanks barry

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.