Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jul 4, 2010, 11:06 PM

Wondergirl What books have you published?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 4, 2010, 11:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aimee_tt View Post
    Wondergirl What books have you published?
    Three are about different parts of Texas history, and the fourth is about Illinois history. All four are out of print and can be read on Google Books.
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jul 4, 2010, 11:19 PM

That's awesome. Congrats.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 4, 2010, 11:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aimee_tt View Post
    Thats awesome. Congrats.
    Thanks! That was how I kept busy during the 1990s. The Texas ones are still being used in the Texas school system as supplementary reading. They were fun to write, and I got to meet a lot of interesting Texas people--librarians, local historians, authors, university professors, and American Indians who live in Texas.

That's why I don't want the OP to get discouraged. You can make your dreams come true if you watch for opportunities.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 04:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Thanks! That was how I kept busy during the 1990s. The Texas ones are still being used in the Texas school system as supplementary reading. They were fun to write, and I got to meet a lot of interesting Texas people--librarians, local historians, authors, university professors, and American Indians who live in Texas.

That's why I don't want the OP to get discouraged. You can make your dreams come true if you watch for opportunities.

Wondergirl.. I had just about given up on my book and trying to get it published.. you have inspired me to try... Thanks Kit:)
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jul 5, 2010, 08:37 AM

Well I found out what happened with the girl I was suppost to hang out with yesterday.

So she texts me at 1am. Telling me she is really really sorry about no hanging out with me. I ask her what she means and she says she basically blew me off to hang out with her friends. And that's she felt really bad for doing. She claims that's not like her to do that. What makes it worse though is, while I was at the fireworks show, we looked right at each other, and yet she conitinued to keep walking. I wasn't for sure if it was her or not. But we talked about it. I guess I can't really be mad, because at least she came and told me what happened, and felt bad about it. I know girls that would tell me they did it and then basically tell me to get over it. So I am thankful she isn't one of those girls. I still don't know what to think. I am going to give her another chance, we are suppost to see each other today, but if she blows me off again. Im done.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 5, 2010, 08:48 AM

Why don't you date to get to know a person, not to have a relationship. It takes a few dates to know whether a person is for you or you like them well enough to go further.
    How long did your other two relationships last? At 19 it could not have been that long and you're a little young for them to have been too serious.
    You're in the Air Force now. Enjoy dating, getting to know people, the right on will come along in time.

Not everyone you date is going to like you nor you them. Dating is for getting to know each other.
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jul 5, 2010, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Why don't you date to get to know a person, not to have a relationship. It takes a few dates to know whether or not a person is for you or you like them well enough to go further.
    How long did your other two relationships last? At 19 it could not have been that long and you're a little young for them to have been too serious.
    You're in the Air Force now. Enjoy dating, getting to know people, the right on will come along in time.

Not everyone you date is going to like you nor you them. Dating is for getting to know each other.
    One was just under a year and the other one was a year and half so yes, not that long.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 5, 2010, 09:03 AM

That is kind of typical for the teen years.
    You have plenty of time to find the right person for you.
    Enjoy the process and don't worry about finding "the one" right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

What is meant by MEP works? [ 2 Answers ]

What is meant by MEP works? And its scope?

How long do we have to be married to get an anul meant? [ 2 Answers ]

After you get married how soon can you get an anul meant?

I realized what she meant to me now I think its to late [ 4 Answers ]

So I was with this girl for 2 years... The first 3 months we started dating she cheated on me with one of my friends, I din't care cause I had no feelings for her then.. But she did for me.. She spent the next year and a half trying to prove to me that she wanted me in her life. Bought me things...

View more questions Search