Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sissymarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 01:47 PM
    100+temp,itchy ears,terrible itch throat/what is it?
    Just a quick question.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2010, 03:46 PM

Following are a few sites that will allow you to compare symptoms and that also provide various remedies:

Itchy Throat and Ears

symptoms, their causes & cures ear itching

Ear itching - WrongDiagnosis.com

Be well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

INTENSELY itchy throat and ears [ 5 Answers ]

I've read loads of cases of itchy throats and ears in together, but mine is slightly different. Please let me know if you have the same: I get this furious burning of the upper palate and back of the throat where I have to make this "kkkkklllskhkh" grunt or frog ribbit to ease the itch. I also...

Sore throat and itchy ears and it hurts really hurts been having a cough and mucus [ 4 Answers ]

It started with just a sore throat and the next day it was again sore but now it started to hurt when I swallow, now my ears have been itching and so does my throat and there is pain. On my right ear I really can't hear and my throat is really red and I feel it swollen like if its going to close,...

Why does icecream make my ears itch? [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I eat ice cream as soon as I swallow it the cold makes my ears itch bad++ and drives me near crazy. I mentioned it to a couple people and they think I am crazy... why does it do this. The ice cream is not even in my system before it does this.

Itchy throat and ears and stuffy nose and constant sneezing [ 3 Answers ]

HELP!! I've ben in heck for the last three days. My ears have been so itchy its come to the point were I've started sticking my fingers in my ears. Also I have ben sneezing lik crazy. Every hour three times in a row. My throat is painful its itchy but it feels like its bleeding from the inside....

Terrible Itchy Inner Ears and Throat as Well [ 1 Answers ]

Have itchy inner ears and have been using Q-tips to ease the itching, but it doesn't seem to help. My throat also itches after using Q-tips as well. What can I use? Someone suggested Honey to take. Waiting for an answer. Bicycleman72

View more questions Search