Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sdorsey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 10:12 AM
    Evaluate consequences of inventory costs on working capital needs and the cash conver
    Define the purpose of working capital. How does extending credit affect working capital requirements and the cash conversion period? Evaluate consequences of inventory costs on working capital needs and the cash conversion period.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2010, 10:13 AM
    Man, I wish I had someone to do all my homework when I as at school.
    sdorsey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Man, I wish I had someone to do all my homework when I as at school.
    Well I am sorry that you did not but I just need to know which way to answer the questions. Not for someone to do my homework for me.:)
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 01:43 AM

Someone telling you "which way to answer the questions" is doing your homework for you. Homework that asks questions (versus problems) is still homework.

Have you attempted to answer it? If so, post what you've got. But no, we don't just do it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Working Capital and Cash Conversion Cycle [ 3 Answers ]

A new computer system allows your firm to more accurately monitor inventory and anticipate future inventory shortfalls. As a result, the firm feels more able to pare down its inventory levels. What effect will the new system have on working capital and on the cash conversion cycle?

Accounting with cash and working capital [ 1 Answers ]

How would each one of these be affect by cash or working capital 1. Paying out a $2 million cash dividend. 2. A customer paying a $2,500 bill resulting from a previous sale. 3. Paying $5,000 previously owed to one of its suppliers. 4. Borrowing $1 million long-term and investing the...

What's the consequences of inventory costs on working capital needs & the cash convers [ 2 Answers ]

What's the consequences of inventory costs on working capital needs and the cash conversion period?

View more questions Search