Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    westins_mom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 04:04 PM
    Does anyone know what your chances are of having another miscarriage again
    I have one beautiful two year old and I had a miscarriage three months ago. I am now 5 weeks pregnant and wondering if anyone knows the chance of having another one.
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Jun 27, 2010, 04:11 PM

I had 3 healthy babies then a miscarriage in June of 2009 and now I'm proud to say that I am 24 weeks pregnant and going good so far good luck hope all goes well
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jun 28, 2010, 09:49 AM

Each pregnancy is different and unless you have a known cause, for the previous one, there is no way to tell.

I lost two before my daughter was conceived and her twin was lost as well. In my case, they were just starting to realize I was having recurring loss due to an auto-immune issue when I became pregnant with her.

Good luck to you - I hope it turns out well :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heartbeat found,chances of miscarriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I had an early scan a week and a half ago as a had some heavy bleeding. The scan showed a healthy fetus with a strong heartbeat. The nurse said the fetus was very small (had to do a trans vaginal scan to find it) so only looked around 4 and a half weeks (it was 1.8mm) however she said it was...

What are the chances of another miscarriage if I've already had 2 [ 1 Answers ]

What are the chances of another miscarriage if I have already had two? Really want to try again but scared to death, don't know if I can handle this pain again.

I had an ectopic miscarriage. What are my chances of a successful pregnancy ? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a ectopic (tubal) pregnancy in October , 2008. I am scared to death of having another one. What are the chances that I will have a successful pregnancy ?

What are the chances of having a fifth miscarriage? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister is currently 9 weeks 2 days pregnant. She has previously had 4 miscarriages. She has been given no medical reasons as to why she is experiencing this but she has a retroverted uterus. Her levels have gone from 87,000 ten days ago back down to 80,000 yesterday. Is this normal?? I would...

12 weeks what are the chances of a miscarriage [ 8 Answers ]

My wife had an ultrasound done at 10 weeks and the doctor said everything looked normal, the baby was developing just as she or he should. He as well said that we were out of the danger zone for a miscarriage. My wife has made it to 12 weeks my question is what are the % of having a miscarriage at...

View more questions Search