sugarrrrr Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 08:06 PM
    Best diet tips ever that work.
    Know of any?
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 08:09 PM
    Eat a balanced diet.

A doctor once told me that the best diet one can follow is the Diabetics diet.

You can almost anything but just in small portions. Don't overdo anything.

Nothing wrong with a little piece of chocolate now and then. Just not the whole block.

Same goes with alcohol. 1 glass, not the bottle.

BALANCE is the key.

Ive heard that word used elsewhere on this site too I think...
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 08:10 PM
    Eat lots of fruit and vegetables and drink lots of water. And walk everywhere or join a gym.

You could also use this affirmation:

I'm Losing Weight And I Feel Great!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2006, 02:55 PM
    Atkins diet is the way to go. Get some Whey protein powder and if you can mix it with straight water do it. Vanilla is the best for that.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2006, 04:32 PM
    Dieting is so very simple, it's a simple equation: calories in vs calories out.
    If you are careful about what you put into your body and if you have regular exercise then it is not an issue. The biggest failing people have is a lack of self-discipline; they eat emotionally and sit on their duffs wondering why they are gaining weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liquid diet [ 2 Answers ]

Is the liquid diet effective and what kinds of drinks do you need?

What Diet? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been doing many diets and can't find one that works with my busy schedule and I am hungry all the time. What is the best one from you opinion and how do I do it? :(

Want a diet program [ 4 Answers ]

Has anybody heard of lifestylescanner.com or fitday.com ? Do you have experience with suchp alternative services? Thanks.

Diabetic diet [ 1 Answers ]

My Aunt is a big, beautiful, mature woman who has just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. She is having a problem understanding how to convert carbs to grams. Her dietician is a wonderful person, but doesn't realize that she is 70 years old and may not catch on as quickly as a younger...

Diet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How can I lose some weight ( only 3-4 kg) without going on horrible diets? Because I've seen people who went on hard diets and did lose weight but the wieght went back as soon as they returned to normal eating habbits. I've already cut off hot chips and junk food. What else shoud I do? Thanks

View more questions Search