Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachel8997 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 10:06 AM
    Does anyone know any good ways of getting rid of spots
    Well I have a lot of spots all over my face and I have tried every spot cream out there and non of them have worked. Any ideas?
    Rachel8997 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel8997 View Post
    Well I have alot of spots all over my face and I have tried every spot cream out there and non of them have worked. Any ideas?
    Come on anyone got any ideas:mad:
    parisrose Posts: 61, Reputation: 28

Jun 24, 2010, 11:01 PM

I'm assuming they are age spots or freckles? If yes, make sure to use a SPF of 60 or higher, Vichy, La Roche Posay or Dermaglow sell good SPF face creams. Then use spot treatment cream. The brand Reversa sells great products to get rid of them.
    Just make sure to use the SPF everyday, the sun is what is keeping the spots. Once you protect it with sunscreen everyday you will start to notice a difference. Maybe the other products you used could have worked but the sun ruined it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2010, 06:26 AM

Unfortunately Rachel is allergic to makeup and has to use a special foundation - I would assume she will have problems if she puts anything on her face that is not approved/recommended/prescribed by her Dermatologist. She is also (I believe) 13.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-c...up-482621.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to get rid of spots on face! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm a new member and I made myself a member because I have serious pimples and I need to get rid of them. After a pimple pops it leaves a dark spot on my face usually on my forehead and nose. I have tried cover up but I never find the right tone for me and it always looks weird and the cover up...

Ways to get rid of acne on back and shoulders [ 3 Answers ]

I keep my skin clean, wear clean clothes, use exfoliating body scrubs, and use a loofa, but none of that seems to be working. I have scars on my shoulders and they break out often. What else could I try to get this problem under control? My face is clear with the little pimple here and there when...

Natural ways to get rid of Depression [ 19 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew any natural ways to get rid of depression. I have a friend that is very depressed and I'm trying to help him out and I don't want him to get on anti-depressants because they're the leading cause of suicide (im not positive but I think). Anyway, any tips would be great.

How do I get rid of my spots? [ 1 Answers ]

i have bad spots :( so i really need to no, what can i use to get rid of them? :confused:

View more questions Search