Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lawleysarah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 10:20 AM
    My borfriend constantly cheats but I cant figure out how to drop him because I love him
    So my boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months, I love the guy but he keeps cheating on me and having more then one girlfriend. I know he has a cheating problem because when we were broken up he was cheating on his girlfriend with me, I love the guy and I wanted to help him for a long time but I gave that up because it proved to be a lost cause, every time I try to leave him I get really emotional and end up going tback to him because I miss him and still love him. I'm not sure how to get him out of my life completely without wanting to go back or how to make it not hurt.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2010, 10:47 AM
    Its going to hurt no matter how you approach it.

How can you say you love someone who cheats on you? Obviously he doesn't love or respect you.

The longer you wait, the harder its going to be. 9 months isn't a very big investment in a relationship. You're holding onto him because he may be a fun person to be around. Maybe your afraid you won't find someone who is as exciting as this dude.. Either way.. You need to leave before more is invested in this relationship.

Step number 1 -- Walk away

Step number 2 -- Change your phone number

Step number 3 -- Erase his

Step number 4 -- Spend time with friends and family

Step number 5 -- Realise you deserve better then being cheated on.

That's probably going to be the hardest step since you've already accepted the fact that he cheats on anyone he's dating.

It is not OK.. It is not normal... Learn to accept that, not the fact that he is just someone who cheats.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 20, 2010, 11:02 AM

Apart from his cheating how would you feel if say through your staying in this relationship you end up with a STD or even worse AIDS, because you could quite easily, things like this don't care who they infect, do yourself a favour end this relationship with him because as said you might end up with something to remember him by that you really don't want to remember anyone by.
    You're risking your life that may sound alarmist but in the real light of it its not it's a fact...
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2010, 11:34 AM

Yes he has a problem,he's a first class jerk,I don't think there is treatment available for that.

He does not love you,he does not respect you,the chances of him giving you an std,are high,every time he has had sex with without protection,as positiveparent has said,he's putting your life and future fertility at risk.

Stop being a fool.

There are loads of nice guys out there who won't treat you like crap.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 06:35 PM

Harshness warning
    No way should you love anyone, more than yourself, or be willing to trade your dignity, and self respect to be with anyone.

That's not love, that's stupid.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2010, 06:42 PM

This could all have been avoided. If someone is cheating on his girlfriend with you, what's to stop him from cheating on you with someone else? You live and learn. That's a red flag right there. Don't waste another 9 months with someone that cheats on his girlfriend with you.
    Jeha Posts: 81, Reputation: 10

Jun 21, 2010, 07:42 AM

Go completely no contact (nc). Change your information.

So you don't think about him too much occupy yourself with other thing, such as going out with friends.spending time with family.

Try gto stop thinking about him. Take it day by day, the more he cheats on you the more it will hurt .gl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fashion figure n normal figure [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between a fashion figure and a normal figure.

Prove that 1+cos theta/1-cos theta [ 2 Answers ]

how can you prove that 1+cos theta/1-cos theta+1+sin theta/1-sin theta is equal to 2(cos theta-csc theta)/cot theta-cos theta-csc theta +1?

Find the angle of intersection of the cardioid r=a (1+cos θ ) and r=b (1-cos θ) [ 1 Answers ]

find the angle of intersection of the cardioid r=a (1+cos θ ) and r=b (1-cos θ)

[(sin x cos x)/ (csc x sec x)] = (sin x cos x) [ 1 Answers ]

I need help verifying this problem algebraically: (sin x + cos X)/(csc x + sec x) = sin x cos x

Need cheats [ 4 Answers ]

I am a noob in stick arena and I need the speed cheat so how do you do that??

View more questions Search